Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New website that is iPhone/iPad friendly!

Hello all! I have jumped back on my blog and deleted old posts that were not relevant to Blacky Designs (notice the posts that are still there are from 2010; I know, its been a while) and given it a slight face lift. I'm still not proficient on this yet, so excuse the roughness.

I have for the 3rd time now, completely redone the Blacky Designs website! So long flash, and hello HTML5! All the changes are for the better, so please take a minute to head over there and check it out. I would lovely feed back that you may want to give me as well. 2012 has been a great year for me so far, and I am looking forward to broadening my reach on customers and supporters.

I have decided that I am going to start doing a wedding blog 2-3 times a week. These will be on popular trends, new designs that I have done, featured vendors,  events that I have attended, and anything else that may intrigue me. I promise, I will try to keep up with it this time. Please hold me accountable if I don't. I will be doing a lot of updating in the next couple of weeks. I have had tons of new designs that I have had the privilege to create, invitation and jewelry wise, and I can't wait to share all of it with you.

Until then....


No comments:

Post a Comment